Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pt. Defiance Park - Tacoma

Liz and I took full advantage of our awesome weather and headed down to Pt. Defiance Park here in Tacoma on Saturday. Here's a bit of what I saw.

Throughout our time at the park, I was teaching Liz to shoot in manual mode on my second camera body...she's going to be a fierce photog...more details on the shots below so have a scroll down and read!
_____________________

IMG_2042a
IMG_2073a
IMG_2078a
A young family were trying to take some pics together but the father was having a hard time with his camera so Liz, eager to try on some of her new camera skillz, offered to take a few shots of them. I handed the father my card (so we can email him our shots) and then took a few quick shots myself.



IMG_2109a
IMG_2104a
Taking pics of daffodils is so metal. Seriously. Ok not really. I hate taking pics of flowers but found myself doing it anyway...I dig sun flare too!



IMG_2161a
IMG_2164a
Liz disappeared for a bit and I found her under a tree on a path making friends.



IMG_2227a
Cliche' couples shot but whatevs - yes, her eyes are that blue. Srsly.

No comments:

Post a Comment