Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mickaiayla - MM#463673

Had an opportunity to work with Mickaiayla (model mayhem #463676) again last night and we had an awesome time together. Last summer we worked together on one of my first shoots and we had a great time straight away. It was more of the same this time around as I expected. Our time together went fast (as it always seems to), not helped by the good music we had filling the room.

I experimented with a couple different shooting modes and struck gold. My 'keeper' ratio increased significantly so that was a big win. I also stumbled onto a new trick in CS3 while editing tonight that really helped me to maintain consistency without saving an action.

All in all, a great shoot and I learned a ton that will serve me well in the future.

Enjoy!

Follow me on TWITTER
My Flickr Stream

__________________
COLOR TO START

IMG_2806a
IMG_2431a

BLACK AND WHITE

IMG_2448a
IMG_2460a
IMG_2463a
IMG_2479a
IMG_2484a
IMG_2478a

No comments:

Post a Comment